Help & Support
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us: We are here to help: Mon - Sat: 10 am to 7 pm.
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: +91 98112 89179
- Once you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order.
- Once your order is shipped we will send you another email to confirm you the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order (when the delivery method allows it).
- Additionally, you can track the status of your order from your "order history" section on your account page on the website.
- Yes, you can change your order till the time order is not shipped from our warehouse. We can only change orders that have not been processed for shipping yet.
- It will not be changed if it is a personalized or customized product as per the customer's needs and requirements, as changing it would not be possible.
- To make changes to your order, please reach out to support through the helpdesk.
- We currently ship in the India, United-States, Canada, Australia, France, the UK and Germany.
- For shipping outside of these countries, please reach out to our support through our helpdesk.
- We offer fast shipping only in India, you can select fast shipping while placing the order.
- If you're not home, a new delivery will be performed the next day or the delivery partner will reach out to schedule a new delivery date depending on the country and delivery method you choose.
- You may also have to go to your local post office to collect your package in case it cannot be delivered to you.
- Deliveries in Europe will have to pay custom taxes.
- For some shipments delivered outside the India, the importing country may charge an import duty/VAT on top of the price of the item. These charges are beyond our control and can’t be reimbursed. International customers are responsible for any import or customs fees charged by your government. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed.
For more information, please refer the to website of the delivery partner handling your delivery.
- You can purchase on our website using a debit or credit card.
- We additionally offer support for all major banks, credit cards, UPI, Wallets like PayTM, PhonePe, and Google Pay.
You can chose these payment methods at checkout.
- We currently only support the following currencies for charging our customers in their local currencies: INR, USD, CAD and EUR.
If your credit or debit card use another currency, then you will be charged in USD, CAD or EUR, depending on the
website you are on. Your bank will apply the corresponding conversation rate of the currency you choose.
- We do accept returns in respect to the following conditions:
- The item must have been sold on our online store
- The item shouldn't have been used in any way
- The return or exchange request is made within 10 days of delivery
- The return is made within 10 days of the return or exchange request
To ask for a return, please contact our support using our helpdesk.
- We do accept exchanges and they follow the same conditions as returns
In order to ask for an exchange, please mention that you would like your item to be exchanged with another item
when preparing your return with our support.
- Returns within the India are free. You can refer to the delivery paper within your package to perform organize your return.
- Returns from outside of the India are the responsibility of the buyer.
Feel free to contact our support agents through our helpdesk for more details.
- Returns are confirmed within 10 days of receiving the package at our warehouse.
Once your return is accepted, the reimbursement, exchange or credit will be issued within 10 days of our services accepting your return.